Tribute to Rudolf Valentino
For orchestra and accordion/bandoneon solist
Timing 24 minutes
*this last movement is originally an eponymous song whose english lyrics were written by Stephen Munson
The "Valentino suite" exists in three different arrangements:
- String Orchestra, Percussion & Harp
- String Quartet & Accordion / Bandoneon
- Violin, piano, guitar & percussion
Waves: for violin, piano, guitar and percussion
Under the tree: for clarinet, cello, guitar and percussion
Paris at Night: for saxophone soprano, guitar & double bass
9 mois ferme (Suite): for violin and piano (four movements)
Le Vilain (Main Title): for guitalele, string quartet & rythmic
Blue Moon: for violin solo
Maria: for solo guitar
Preludio: for solo guitar
Trilogy (Brasilia, Bahia & Recife): for solo guitar
The Kiss of Vaugirard (Extracts from "Carnets de voyage"): for solo piano
- "MY SWEET"
- "UN ANGE PASSE"
- "MON EVIDENCE"
Solo instruments pieces
Collaboration with English lyricist Stephen Munson
Lyrics and Music - Christophe Julien
- "TON AME SOEUR" Feat. Mia Delmaë
Lyrics - Josiane Balasko and Olivier Leroy
Music - Christophe Julien
- "TODAY'S THE DAY" (excerpt from the film "Mes héros")
- "RIVER OF LIFE" (excerpt from the film "Flow for love of water")
- "FLOWERS" (excerpt from the film "La vie devant nous")
- "GOODBYE VALENTINO" (excerpt from the albu "Hollywood diva")
- "TIME IS ON OUR SIDE"
- "HIS WORD"
- "LOVE O CLOCK"
- "SOMEONE TO DIE FOR"
- "NO OTHER LOVER"
- "WORDLS APPART"
- "SAVE ME"
- "HOLLY WESTWOOD"
- "SO MANY TIMES"